Get the next-generation data acquisition (DAQ) system with a three-slot mainframe and your choice of nine plug-in modules. Interface with the DAQ using Keysight BenchVue DAQ software or use the intuitive graphical front panel with task-oriented, self-guiding menus.
- Three-slot mainframe with built-in 6½-digit DMM
- Nine switch and control plug-in modules
- Measures and converts 12 different input signals: temperature with thermocouples, RTDs and thermistors, dc/ac volts, 2- and 4-wire resistance, frequency and period, dc/ac current, and capacitance
- Choice of USB, LAN, or GPIB interfaces for easy connectivity to your PC
- Graphical Web interface for point and click monitor and control
- USB flash drive support to copy/log data in standalone applications
THERE IS NO COMPARISON
What can you expect from a data acquisition system that is this affordable? Measurements you can trust. The powerful measurement performance, flexibility, connectivity options, cost factor, and ease-of-use of the DAQ970A / DAQ973A combine to outpace all other data acquisition systems — even in systems costing three to five times as much.
- Built-in signal conditioning
- Standard PC connectivity
- Convenient data storage with USB flash drive
- Virtual front-panel control via the BenchVue web interface
- Custom configurations that grow with you
For Module Options and Specifications please refer to the 34970A/72A Datasheet